GAGHAR Unique Copper Kundi (Plate) for Pooja Ritual
- Material: Copper, Color: Copper
- Package Content: 1 copper kundi (plate)
- There are many benefits to be enjoyed by storing water in copper vessels before drinking.
- Copper is believed to have anti-microbial, antioxidant, anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- The Copper kundi is used to during hawans and other puja rituals.
The Copper Kundi is considered to be an important puja accessory you would want to possess. Specially used to store holy sacred water, this Kundi also signifies the true sense of spirituality and grandeur. According to Ayurveda, water stored in a copper vessel has the ability to balance all the three doshas in your body (vata, kapha and pitta) and it does so by positively charging the water. The water stored in a copper vessel is known as ‘tamara jal’ and is supposed to be consumed after storing the water in a copper vessel for at least eight hours.
About Brand: Bansal Corbett Enterprises is the reliable brand in the business of copper and stainless steel kitchenware. We are tremendously inclined to promote healthy living in this new era as copper and brass utensils are well known for their qualities and health benefits in Indian Culture. At Bansal Corbett Enterprises, we have done continuous and scrupulous research to provide the best durability, utility, and quality to our clients..